Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Christmas

I thought I would share some entertainment related christmas things with all of you. First of all, I am sure you have all heard it, but here is the funniest rendition of a Christmas song I have ever heard. Click here to listen, it gets funnier as it goes along.

I also thought I would make a list of my top 10 favorite Christmas movies. I also put clips from the movies in case you want to watch. Feel free to leave me a comment about your favorite Christmas movies in case they are different than mine.

10. The Nightmare Before Christmas



9. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the original)



8. Scrooged



7. A Christmas Carol



6. A Christmas Story



5. Home Alone



4. Elf



3. It's a Wonderful Life



2. Love Actually



1. Christmas Vacation

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I would have never guessed Christmas Vacation! I could have possibly guessed Nightmare and Home Alone eventually. I would have to include Rudolph, Little Drummer Boy, Charlie Brown, Bridget Jones and About A Boy.