Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Return of Learn to Farm

This could also be titled, I am doing a lot of hard work if anyone wants to help. This weekend is going to be all about getting fence up at the new place. This includes clearing fence line, moving some fence, taking down old barb wire, putting up new posts in places, and putting up new fence. If anyone is interested on learning about putting up fence or helping put up fence, let me know.

By the way, spring is almost here. I heard the peepers for the first time last night. Click here for a sample.

2 comments:

kate said...

wow, that sounds so tempting. I know how fun it is to put up fence. Wish I could be there. Unfortunately I can't leave the state, so we will just have to wish you well! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you need an experienced supervisor?
Dad