Monday, December 26, 2011

Grannie

Christmas this year was very rememberable but in a sad way.  My (Josh) grannie died at her home on Sunday morning.  She was 87.  She was the last of my grandparents still alive.
She was the classic grandmother.  She was very sweet, loved her family, cooked good food, gave good hugs, etc.  She lived in Little Rock so I did not see her super often but always loved my time with her.  She almost always made me chicken and dumplings when I went to visit because she knew it was my favorite.  Other family members would always show up also when I came because they knew Grannie would be making me chicken and dumplings and her's were the best. She also loved to play games and was always up for playing them with her grandchildren.  She was especially good at Boggle and I always loved playing Rack-o with her when I was younger. We will miss her.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

So sorry to hear that, Josh...was she the granny that Clara was named after?

Rebecca said...

Logged in to see more Clara pictures...hmm, where are they? Also noticed you need to update your Human Count to 4. How is the goat at Frank's - if it lives he said he would name it Rebecca.