Saturday, July 29, 2006

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

Today we decided to try out our pond. We were told by the previous owners that there were lots of fish in the pond. I used some hotdogs for bait trying to catch some catfish because we have seen some big catfish in there, but I did not catch any. What I did catch was a bunch of brim and a small bass. Every time I cast out into the pond, I got a bite within a minute. One time when I was reeling in, because something stole my bate, a bass bit on the hook, no bait, just the hook. It was amazing. Later on Margo's parents came out to celebrate her mom's birthday and her dad brought out his fishing pole and caught a good sized bass. Anyway, it was a lot of fun because the fish were biting so good. For any of you single girls out there that read my blog and have never seen such a manly and irresistable body as mine, I am married, sorry. I also put a pic of Margo and Jackson (Margo's nephew(Chris and Megan's kid)(how many paranthesis can you use in a sentence?)) and our dog Macy.












3 comments:

John Nelson said...

I wouldn't worry about the women out there...I would worry about the men who like small nipples on their lovers. You're sexy!

Anonymous said...

great. now i'm embarrassed to be single.

Anonymous said...

I have a crazy face going on in that picture!
Margo