Saturday, December 29, 2007

Life Goes On

Christmas has come and gone and it turned out to be a pretty good one for us this year. We spent lots of time with family and friends, ate good food, and got good presents. We got lots of good things from lots of people and we really appreciate every gift. I won't name any names but a special shout out to those of you who instead of traditional gifts for us bought things (bees, cow, chickens) from Heifer International for us to go to people in need over seas to help them improve their lives.

In other news, I have started working on building a little storage room inside the shop. We needed some extra storage space so we decided to make a place there. While tearing down the styrofoam stuff off the ceiling that the previous owner had put up, we found some wasp nest. There were always tons of red wasps in there last summer and now I know where their home was. These are the biggest wasp nests I think I have ever seen.



Something interesting has happened since Margo's wreck. We have received approximately six letters so far in the mail from lawyers wanting to help us get the money we deserve. I think this is terrible and feel sorry for anyone who actually buys in to that crap and believes that these lawyers are really just concerned about helping others.

1 comment:

B said...

Yah, I got a bunch of those letter too when I backed into a parked truck in my state car 2 summers ago. I thought it was rather interestig too.