Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Free Firewood

Yes, you read that correct....FREE. I am not giving away all of our wood, just a little. I cut too much last year for us to use in our wood stove during the winter. We are just about at the end of the wood burning year and I still have 3 or so rick of seasoned wood left. I don't really need to save it for next year because we have tons we have been cutting up after the ice storm to use next year. I just thought that some of you might like to have some if you were going camping sometime or you needed it for your home firepit this spring. The wood I am giving away is seasoned and ready to burn. Let me know if you want some and you can come get it sometime or if I am going to see you, I can bring some to you.

2 comments:

Russ said...

Josh,

We don't need a rick. How about a wheelbarrow load? I will call when I get back to NWA from Albuquerque.

BTW, "uperp"? What are you trying to say with this Word Verification thing?

Allison Nelson said...

We don't need a rick either, but maybe a wheelbarrow's worth.
I think we are going to get my sister's fire pit that she doesn't want anymore, so we will need a little for that.
John is going hiking on Saturday at Devil's Den with a bunch of Dad's and kids. He could pick it up then if you guys will be around.
Let us know!