Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lambchop

While we were on vacation, we had our first baby lamb. In case some of you don't know, we have 3 sheep- 2 ewes and 1 ram. They are hair sheep which means they shed their wool so you don't have to shear them. These sheep are used for meat, which I am looking forward to eating. It's mama is very skittish and therefore the baby is to. It is super fast for less than a week old, and I have a hard time catching it (even with my lightening fast speed). It is a boy by the way, he is really cute. Here are some pictures.







5 comments:

Adam and Sarah Eichler said...

was he born with any Mint jelly?......

Josh and Margo said...

There was definitely jelly but I did not taste it to see if it was mint flavored.

aunt anita said...

babychop!!

Rebecca said...

He IS very cute!!! I'm making him my wallpaper right now!

Tonya T said...

I love his colors, looks like a Holstein.