Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Finally Done

As I talked about in a previous post, I bought a stock trailer a few weeks ago. It was a used trailer that needed some work. So, the past few weeks I have been fixing it up and getting it in good working order. I removed the rust, put on a rust preventing primer coat, and then repainted it. I fixed the floor boards, rewired the lights, and replaced the side boards and bolts. It looks a lot better now and is in good shape to be used. Hopefully it will last for many years to come. Here are some before, during, and after pics

Before


During


During


After






I also wanted to let you know that I updated our "favorites" slideshow on the sidebar in case you want to check it out. I had not updated it in like a year so there are several new pics on there. Actually, how about if I just put a bigger version of the slideshow below. Just click play.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Not that you would want it to be necessarily...but it is VERY CUTE!

Megan said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Good job, Josh!

kathy said...

Great job on the trailer! It IS cute! Looking forward to Friday.

kate said...

Awesome job! That is great. Now u can get horses. I know how you and Margo love horses. Like ur turkey too. Wish we could come visit ur farm. Hopefully we can soon. Hi to Margo too!