Thursday, January 21, 2010

Goat Pool

This post is for my co-workers.

It is that time of year again. Gambling on the farm. My co-workers do a goat pool every year where everyone tries to pick the exact day that one of my goats is going to have her babies. This year we are going to guess for the goat that we call "Black Head". You can see her big belly below, it looks a lot bigger in person. I feel sorry for her. She should have at least twins, and hopefully three. We have yet to have a goat have three but I think this could be our year. Margo decided she wanted to measure her belly to see how big it is. The official belly measurement is 53 inches, that is even bigger than our friend Sarah was with Audrey.

1 comment:

kate said...

give good ol' Penelope a pat for us. I miss that old goat.