Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Craziness

We closed on the new house last Friday, moved the rest of our stuff out of the old house and into storage, moved in with some friends, and started renovation on the new house. Needless to say, things are a little crazy right now. It is going to be super exciting to see the change in the new house. I can't wait to post before and after pictures on here. I am really enjoying doing work on it. The house is nothing amazing, just a small plain house. And it was in major need of an updating. Our hope is to move into it in a couple weeks but there is a ton to do before then. We got this house as a foreclosure for a really good price. Our plan is to live in it for a few years and save money towards building a house, then either rent this one out or sell it. Here is an picture of the outside of it....

As someone I work with said, it doesn't have a lot of curb appeal.

1 comment:

kate said...

So excited for you guys! I know you can give it some curb appeal! Just put your goats in the front yard and they'll be like yard ornaments- only better! I so thought of you the other day when I was supposed to be unpacking us and instead I was "organizing the pencil cup for an hour." My pencil cup was a cabinet I hardly use. Anyway, made me laugh! It was so great to see you all. Esther is precious!