Monday, January 03, 2011

More Christmas

On Christmas day, we drove down to my (Josh) parents house. My whole family was there. We usually only get to see my sister and her family one time a year and this was that time. This was their first time to see Esther. We had everyone under one roof. There were 8 adults and 7 kids. Some of you who know family may know the children number seems a little high and that is because my brother had a couple foster kids with him. I can't put their pictures on here but they were really awesome girls and fun to have at our family Christmas. I hope we have more family gatherings with non family being a part of our family like that in the future, I really love it.

Here are a few pics I can share with you...
This is my niece Isabelle

And my nephew Patrick

Here are the 5 cousins

Here is the whole family. Starting at the back left: Joanna sitting on Zack's lap, Keylor sitting on my mom's lap, dad, Christy, Philippe, Margo holding Esther, me. Front: Isabelle, Lincoln, Patrick

1 comment:

Kritter Krit said...

I love Esther's hair right now. She's rockin' the old-man-meets-mohawk look. :-)