Thursday, June 14, 2012

Quite Possibly the Greatest Toddler Toy Ever

With toddlers you can tell how popular a toy is by how much they cry when you have to stop playing with it. Well, when we stopped playing yesterday (after 30 minutes straight of playing with it) there was lots of crying and gnashing of teeth.  We had seen one of these a while back on a tv show or movie and I thought to myself, we have to get one. It is a ride on "roller coaster" for kids 2-5. They are kind of expensive new but yesterday I happened across one on craigslist for a lot cheaper.  I think I was more excited than anybody about it.
Esther loved it and she learned how to do it all by herself so that is nice. I wish we had a longer paved area so the car could go even further. When she gets older I may set up on the slope of a downhill just to see what happens. Anyway here is a little video of her playing with it last night.



5 comments:

Megan said...

The video is set to private, so I can't view it.

Josh and Margo said...

Maybe we don't want you watching it. :) Sorry, didn't realize it was set on private, it should be changed now.

Megan said...

Ha! Thanks for fixing it.

My favorite part is when she says, "Again!" and sprints back to the beginning. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

That's such a fun toy! Chloe and I watched the video and she kept saying "Chloe have it! Chloe do it!" So, next time we visit, Chloe's going to want a turn... may want to start preparing Esther for that now. :) Great video. She's such a cutie!
Annie

Uncle Ben & Aunt Freddie said...

Do they make an adult size? I will buy Freddie one!!!!