Thursday, March 22, 2007

At least I'm not a pansy.

My latest project has been working on putting in the garden. I am going to make a pretty big one that will produce enough vegetables that I can freeze and can to sustain us for most of the year. It will be next year before it will be completely ready and I will be able to do everything I want. There was not a garden here when we moved in so I am making it from raw ground and it is taking some time because I am trying a new type of gardening. This year I will just have a few plants because I am still working on getting it set up and improving the soil. I will post some pictures soon when I get more of it done and I will explain my new type of gardening I am trying. For now I thought I would put up a picture of me with my tiller.


Also, Molly and Dylan had this thing on their blog. You can go to a website and answer some questions and it will tell you what kind of flower you are. I thought it fit in with the gardening theme, so here is mine. At least I'm not a pansy.


I am a
Violet


"You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."

5 comments:

Allison Nelson said...

That description of you is so perfect, it is kind of scary!

Anonymous said...

I figured you would come out as ragweed or poison ivy, josh - something more noxious and irritating. Just kidding...kind of...hee, hee
Debbie D

JoAnna said...

I'm a nigella. "Many people think you are just a little bit odd, but you consider yourself just a little eccentric. You find new experiences exciting and fulfilling." Go figure. You already knew that. Fun test.

B said...

I'll spare you the details, but BJ was VERY sick.....

Anonymous said...

I'm an Echinacea: "You are a health conscious person, both your health and the health of others. You know about the health benefits and dangers of the world around you". Kind of interesting it came out as that since I work as a nurse...
My husband was a Snapdragon - it was very appropriate - said something about "mischief is your middle name and your first name is friend".
Debbie D