Sunday, March 18, 2007

I Love Fire and Squirrels

This past week I got to work on a little project that I have really been looking forward to completing. It wasn't a project that was vital to the farm but more for our enjoyment and the enjoyment of people who come to visit us. The project was to build a fire pit. We got to try it out for the first time last night. We roasted hotdogs and made smores, it was a lot of fun. The best part was just sitting watching the fire on a cool night. We hope some of you can come by and give it a test drive sometime, I think you will really enjoy it.


On a side note, we have tons of squirrels out here in the country. One of them perches itself on a fencepost that you can see out the back window. I finally got some good pictures of it the other day so I thought I would post them. So, here you go.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Nice fire pit, Josh. Those rocks are perfectly fit together - makes me embarrassed to show you our fire pit! We had a fire Friday night out at the cabin and the stars were magnificent!
Have a great day at work J-Roe - see ya tomorrow! (This is the last time I'm gonna think about work for the rest of the day).

Debbie