Thursday, April 19, 2007

I should have been an architect

It is finished. Today, I finished the barn and I am very happy to be done with it. It all went up really well and I did not have any major problems getting it all finished. I wish I had a nickel for every time I hit my finger with the hammer and I would be rich. It does not look too bad, it's just a big silver building. We now have the capability of having more animals which is nice. I am not sure what all we will get this year, my next purchase will probably be a calf to raise and butcher in the fall. I wanted to say thanks again to all the guys who helped us put the trusses up. And I wanted to give a really big shout out to Jeremy for going the extra mile and helping me a lot with putting up boards and tin. Here are some pics so you can check it out.

Front

Side

Back (faces the road)

Inside


The Architect (notice the tuxedo shirt)

1 comment:

John Nelson said...

Looks pretty awesome! The goats already seem to be enjoying it!