Sunday, April 01, 2007

The News You've All Been Waiting For

We have big news we wanted to share about the question we seem to get most often these days. We are having a baby. We found out for sure on Friday and we are very excited. We decided we had waited long enough. Most of our friends already have a baby or two so we thought we should join in the fun. It seems everyone these days tries to come up with a creative way to tell people but I thought it would be kind of fun just to put it on the blog. Anyway, this will mean big changes at the Farm of Hale. This may be jumping the gun but we already have some first names in mind. If it is a girl - April. If it is a boy - Fools.

7 comments:

John Nelson said...

Very nice.

JoAnna said...

Okay, you really had me. I was just thinking "Margo was here on Friday and she didn't tell me!!" Nice one.

B said...

Got me too! I was just thinking....I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING AT CHURCH!!! Good one! I'm still sitting here shaking my head. I was seriously believing it!

Anonymous said...

you are very tricky...i bought it bc ben was just telling me that he saw you guys last week and mixed up his words making it sound like you had a baby. i'm just waiting for this post to be the prank and finding out that margo actually is pregnant-that would be fun and josh-like.

Anonymous said...

Josh, you rascal you! I was just thinking, how could he not tell us at work - poor me, no one ever tells me anything...
OK, so it was an April Fool's right???
Debbie D

Anonymous said...

I too think it would be a very Josh-like thing for Margo to be pregnant.

Anonymous said...

i fell for it!