Friday, July 06, 2007

5 Years

Holy Crap. We have been married for 5 years today. It seems like a long time looking back at all we have done and been through in the past five years. God has blessed us so much over the years. I wouldn't trade all our time together for anything and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us (children?). Thanks to all of you who have been a part of our lives and helped us along the way.
Below is a picture slideshow of us over the past five years starting with when we were dating to this year (I put them in order the best I could remember). Just click the play button on the picture below or double click it to view them bigger and in it's own window.

I LOVE MARGO.




7 comments:

John Nelson said...

Congrats!

Allison Nelson said...

Josh, so sweet! I'm impressed. Happy Anniversary!

B said...

congrats! you two are adorable! Enjoy your anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary & for many more to come!
Dad was ready to call ya'll early this a.m. but I convinced him to wait awhile...
This was neat!

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! I took your advice and watched the pics while listening to the track - it felt just like something out of Love Actually! Very nice.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I just keeps getting better and better - mucho blessings on you guys ...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on five years!