Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Live and Learn

For those of you who keep up with us and our blog, we bought a used Toyota Corolla a while back to use as a back and forth to work car. The plan was to sell my truck and use that money to pay for the car and buy a bigger, older truck to use as a farm truck. Well, it's been a month and a half and I have not sold my truck which sucks. I really thought it would sell. I used all of our savings plus some to buy the car until we sold the truck. But, since my truck is not going to sell and I can't keep both, I have decided to sell the Corolla. I should have sold my truck first and then bought a car, that would have been the wise thing to do but you live and learn. So, if any of you know someone that needs a good car send them my way. It is a 2000 Toyota Corolla. 50,000 miles, automatic, power windows, power locks, cruise control, 35-38mpg. It is in perfect condition.

No comments: