Monday, March 17, 2008

A New Cage

Yesterday, I built a new cage that fits in the back of my truck that I will use to haul animals. It takes up basically all of the bed of the truck in between the wheel wells. It was another one of my projects to get done with our tax refund money. It is made out of chain link gates I bought at Lowe's that just happened to be the right size for the back of my truck. My old cage I made out of scrap wire and wood. It did it's job but this one is much better looking, more solid, lightweight, and should last longer. Here is a picture of Margo and Macy trying it out.



I also thought I would share some St. Patrick's Day cheer with you. A friend of mine (Travis) had this video on his blog. It is very, very funny. I watched it like 5 times in a row the first time I saw it. I don't think it could have come out any better if you scripted it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the video! It's one of my favorites ever.