Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Random Pictures

I have several pictures I have been wanting to display on the blog. I didn't really want to make a separate post for each one of them so I have decided to make a post of random pictures from the past month or so. Here you go.

About a month ago, our good friends Walt and Annie were in town and we were able to meet up with them and hang out for a while. We also went out with them to a fancy restaurant to eat so we dressed up slightly. We usually don't dress nice when we go out, so I thought I would post the picture. I would like to give a shout out to Kristy for taking the picture.


Something that we think is great and amazing about our farm is that all our animals get along. The dogs and goats get along, the chickens and the dogs, the cats and the ducks, the cow and the goats. Everyone gets along with everyone else which is really nice. Today when I was outside I saw the baby goats playing king of the mountain on the cow while he was laying down. I thought it was really funny so I took a picture. Isn't the cow a good sport. Also, the other day, I saw a chicken on top of the cow picking bugs off of him but I didn't get a picture.


This winter, I decided to let my hair grow out a little. The other day I decided to cut it back short since it is getting warmer. Anyway, it has been a big debate around the house (I like it short, Margo likes it longer), and at work, and with friends as to whether I look better with long or short hair. So, I thought I would post a picture of it each way and let you, the reader of the blog, vote for which is the best.

Here it is a couple weeks ago right before I cut it short.


Here it is after I cut it.

A week or so ago some friends from work came out to see the baby goats. While trying to entertain the kids I decided to show them a big bone I had found on our property. I think it is a pelvic bone from a big animal. They liked it a lot. Anyway, one of the adults suggested I put it on my head so I did of course, and this is what it looked like. It is a pretty funny picture. I think it kind of looks like the crazy rabbit thing from Donnie Darko.


And finally, here is a cool picture of the duck that Margo took the other day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long hair is definitely better - you look less like a Washington County convict (you still look like one, just not as much - lol). Look how much prettier (err, more handsome) your eyes look with the longer hair!
Debbie D

Allison Nelson said...

I vote for longer hair.

Rebecca said...

I agree with Debbie, longer is much more appealing visually...unless you were trying to look overtly insane in the short picture. I prefer the kinder, gentler look of the curly headed Josh to the quasi-skin head version - try shaving it all off and then we'll compare all three. Nice picture of the duck, is that the Big Boy goat on the cow?

Anonymous said...

i prefer the short

Anonymous said...

definitely longer

House of Daniel said...

You have 2 votes for longer hair from this household! How could your wife be wrong??

Anonymous said...

Mama s votes long!