Monday, July 07, 2008

Fourth Party

We had a little get together for the fourth of July on Saturday. We invited friends and family and had 27 people show up. We grilled and people brought food, we had homemade ice cream, and I bought a bunch of fireworks for everyone to shoot off. It was a lot of fun just to hang out with everyone. Everything went good overall. We always forget to take pictures when people are out here, but we happened to remember this time and got a few but not as many as I would have liked. Our friend John brought his camera and got some really good shots as well.

Here are the fireworks I bought, I absolutely love fireworks and I bought tons this year, little ones for the kids and some were the biggest ones I have ever bought that were for the big show.


People getting food and stuffing their faces


Kids are much cuter when they stuff their faces.


Hanging out on the deck.


First rule of fireworks, always watch what you are doing.


Like mother, like son


I think Emma is doing a modeling pose here.


Evan was scared of the popping fireworks, he freaked out when we shot off some that made a bang. You know it's bad when the sparkler is too loud.

2 comments:

Megan said...

we're glad we got to make it for the get-together. thanks for a nice time and all your hard work. jackson has loved the sparklers you sent home with us.

Anonymous said...

I saw two buckets of homemade ice cream. Shoot, why do we live in OH?