Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Big 6

Today was our sixth anniversary, and it's on the 6th, crazy huh. It was a pretty uneventful day, we usually try to do something for our anniversary but our trip to Mexico in May was kind of our trip of the year and we counted it as our anniversary present to ourselves, and birthday presents, christmas present, valentines day, easter, 4th of July, thanksgiving, columbus day, veterans day, presidents day, memorial day, labor day and all other holidays. I guess you can say it was our gift of the year to ourselves. Anyway, I put together a little slide show in honor of our anniversary. We take lots of pictures when we take trips and when we can't find a poor fellow tourist to take our picture in front of the world's biggest ball of yarn or what have you, I use my go-go gadget arm to reach out and take a picture of us. So, I made a little slide show of those pictures, it is kind of cool looking with them all in a row. Here you go.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys! Loved the pictures... and I like how Josh is always on the right side... nice!

Love you guys! Annie & Walt

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. Next year can I go on your Anniversary trip? We can't wait for you guys to come and visit! I loved your pictures! Better let you get back to canning your beans...

Kritter Krit said...

Annie stole my comment! I, too, like how Josh is always on the right side. Easier for those long arms to do the Hold Away Shots, right?

Happy Anniversary, and thanks again for the veggies!

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary! The traditional gift for the 6th Anniversary is candy or iron...I suppose a trip to Mexico will suffice. Great pictures Inspector Gadget.

Josh and Margo said...

That is what side the button to take the picture is on.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. I was thinking the same thing about Josh always being on same side - keeping Margo close to his heart I guess
Debbie