Friday, December 04, 2009

Learn to Farm/Butcher Day

Tomorrow morning I am planning on butchering a sheep. This will be my first sheep to butcher, but it should be pretty much like butchering goats. The only problem is that this sheep is kind of wild and I can't get close to it so I don't know how I am going to catch it and if I can't catch it, how I am going to kill it. I usually shoot them point blank but I may have to shoot this one at a distance. I am also going to try to cut this one up into individual cuts of meat which I have not done before. So, if any of you are looking for something to do tomorrow morning when it is below freezing, come on out and help. It should be fun as usual. Just let me know if you want to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

darn it. Missing out again. You guys are in the wrong country! Or maybe I am.

Rifle for the sheep? Wont know what hit it, and no running around. Everyone wins.