Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Turkey Day

Margo and I had a good Thanksgiving. We spent some time at a few different places around the state. Our first stop was was on Thursday for lunch at my granny's (on my mom's side) house in Jacksonville. There was 32 people there, almost everyone on that side of the family attended. It was fun to see some cousins and family that I don't get to see very often. Thursday afternoon we headed to my parents new house near Waldron. All of my immediate family was there and some of my cousins were there visiting my aunt who lives there as well. We spent a couple nights with them. It was nice to see family and fun to play with our nieces and nephews. On Saturday we went to Mena to spend the day and hang out with some friends. Our good friends Walt and Annie are in town from Germany, Sarah and the new Audrey (she is very cute) were there, and my old buddy from high school Travis and his family were there. It was fun to hang out and catch up with all those guys.

Here is a pic of all the family at my granny's house


Here is my immediate family


This is me, my brother and sister, and a couple of my cousins, Tim and Cindy

No comments: