Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Finally

IT IS FINISHED. You heard me right, I finished the fence. It seems like it took forever (it took 2 months). Overall, it turned out pretty good for my first time building a fence by myself. There are a few things that aren't perfect but nothing in this world is (except the sushi from Rice Village). I would just like to send a shout out to those who helped me with the fence..... this shout out goes to Gary, John, and my wife, and a big shout out to my dad who gave me a gate and some other stuff but even bigger taught me how to build fence. I am so happy to be finished so that I can now start working on other things. I will post a few of those "other things" in a couple days. Here are a couple pics of the fence, but to get the full effect you have to come see for yourself.

The other big news is that I have goats to put in my fancy new fence. My friend Trav gave them to me. He had them when he was here in Fayetteville but he recently moved to Ohio for work and he left them to me. They have been at my dad's since he moved but I brought them to my place the other day after I finished my fence. We are very excited and happy to have goats. I would like to take this opportunity to send a shout out to Trav for the goats. The goats have been eating brush and briars and all sorts of other things like crazy. I guess we officially have a farm now that we have livestock.

2 comments:

John Nelson said...

The phrases "fencing the farm" and "shout out" are very odd to read in the same context of a blog. You scream Springdale-ite! Margo must be rubbing off on you.

Anonymous said...

Josh - congrats! The fence looks great! I must agree that the "shout out" was a nice touch, but a little unexpected. :)
Annie