Sunday, September 09, 2007

Goats, Goats, Everywhere Goats

Our herd is growing. My parents are going on vacation for the next month or so and they have goats and no one to take care of them. So, instead of getting rid of them or paying someone to come take care of them, my dad picked out his 10 best and brought them to my house and then sold the rest that he had. That means that I now have 20 goats on our property until they get back from vacation. I am not sure how many goats our property would support on the long term but I think having this many goats will be good for us for a month or so. It will help my goats catch up with all the weeds and underbrush and really get my place cleaned up nice. I feel like I should get a robe and a long staff and just go out there and stand next to them. That sounds like a funny idea, maybe I will go do that.


The only robe I had, was Margo's yellow bathrobe.

5 comments:

House of Daniel said...

I want to know what happened to throwback THursday? Did ya'll run out of "borrowed" pictures?? That had become one of our favorites!

Anonymous said...

I was afraid the next picture would be you flashing us. That was scary. You are a weirdo, Josh. But I did laugh when I saw it. Hope you are enjoying your time off. See ya Wednesday,
Debbie D

Rebecca said...

The bathrobe looks white in the picture, either that or the goats are a bit yellow looking. I found a site about shepherd's crooks - I think one would complete your ensemble. http://www.harbornet.com/~gmacdonald/

B said...

Funny stuff. I too am saddened that you abandoned Throwback Thursday!

Megan said...

this picture needs a warning label :)