Thursday, September 13, 2007

Throwback Thursday - Brothers and Sisters

Back by popular demand. I had multiple requests for the return of Throwback Thursday, it is not that I ever quit, sometimes I just don't get a chance to post. I do have a life you know. I also had a suggestion from a good friend (Josh A.) that we should have more themed days. He suggested White Trash Wednesday. I think just about everyday is white trash day for me though. Maybe one of these Wednesday's I will post something. Anyway, here are some pictures of us with our siblings.

Margo and Chris



Me, Christy, and Zack, riding Dad (and he's got hair!)


Be sure and check out the Throwback Thursday video of the day.

2 comments:

B said...

EXCELLENT!!! Glad you're back. And really, a life?! Come on, we all know goats don't take up that much of your time ;-) The video was cool too!! Other themes I've seen: Wordless Wednesday(just a photo) and Funny Foto Friday...

Anonymous said...

OK, so I'm glad you put titles above the pictures b/c Margo looks like a boy and Josh looks like a wee baby girl :) I LOVE throwback Thursdays!!

Debbie D (the old one)