Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Great Videos

As many of you know, I love youtube. I love watching videos and seeing all the amazing, crazy, and funny stuff people come up with. Well, I have come across a few particularly great ones that I thought I would share. A couple of these some friends sent to me or had on their blogs.

This one is just amazing. It keeps blowing my mind what people are able to come up with and do.


This video is from SNL from their series of Digital Shorts. This is one thing I love about America, freedom of speech, which means we can make fun of world leaders.


And this one is amazing and one of the funniest things I have seen on youtube. I have not laughed this hard in a long time. I recommend checking out his other songs as well. This one is "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns N' Roses. If you don't know this song he does many others that I am sure you would know. And yes it is real, be sure to watch the whole video because it is amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that base jumping video is insane! Also glad you're sharing the love for Gerry the manualist...