Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rockin' Video

As I have mention on here before, one of my good buddies has a band called Heypenny. They are really good. Their live show is excellent, so if they are ever playing in your area you should definitely check them out. They are working on a new album currently, but in the meantime they have made a music video of one of their current songs that I thought I would share on here, it is funny. It just got released the other day. They also released the song as an official single on itunes and I think it is being promoted on the radio. The only thing is, you have to live in the UK to get it. That is kind of where they are trying to get promoted real big so for now you can only buy the song on itunes in the UK. But you can listen to it and other songs on their myspace by clicking here. And here is the video for all of you to check out.

No comments: