Monday, July 13, 2009

Fishing

Something that I have never really got in to before is fishing. I don't know why but it is just something I have never really done much. Last Friday morning I had a day off and I was looking for something to do so I decided to go fishing with one of my friends, Luke. He really likes to fish and does it pretty often. We went out to Lake Elmdale in Springdale which is just a fishing lake. Neither of us have a boat but Luke has a canoe so we took it and just paddled around the shore. I have to say that I had a really good time. It was nice being out on the lake and we both caught several bass. I think I may try to go more often and make a hobby out of it. We will see how it goes. Here is a pic (with a cell phone camera) of the biggest bass I caught. In fact, I think it is the biggest bass I have ever caught.



2 comments:

kathy said...

love this picture. we'll have to fish in Bob's pond behind our house when you come

Rebecca said...

Great picture...you look like a natural angler!