Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Goats for Sale

Before I get to the goats I wanted to share a really funny and awesome video with you. I am sure a lot of you have already seen it but for those of you who have not you should check it out. It is of a wedding entrance and if I did our wedding over I would love to do what they did on this video. It is great.




Now for the goats. We have two goats for sale in case you know anyone looking for goats. They were both born this year.

This one is a male and was our last baby born this year (the one I had to help). He is a really good looking goat.


And this is a female. She is cute and really nice as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a hilarious video. I bet that was so much fun to do.

the goats are really cute. hope you find new homes for them

kathy said...

Don't want to buy the goats but I do want to get married again (to the same guy by the way) and do THAT!!!

kathy said...

Hey - did you see the article about the couple in the People magazine (8-10-09 issue, page 67). They sound like fun folks!