Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Pear and Fudge

No, this is not my new favorite flavor of ice cream. These are the names of two chickens. When my niece and nephew Patrick and Isabelle where here in August my parents bought them each a baby chick to have while they were staying with them. I think the reasoning behind this was to keep them busy and I think it worked pretty well, so any of you mom's and dad's out there that have little kids and get tired of entertaining them all the time buy them a baby chick. Well, when Patrick and Isabelle left, my parents gave the two baby chicks to us and we have been raising them. They have been in a cage on my front porch. I thought I would take some pictures and post them so Patrick and Isabelle could see how big they are getting. Don't forget to buy your kids baby chicks to entertain them and then give them to us.

2 comments:

John Nelson said...

Why buy chicks when parents could invite both of YOU over to the house and play "roll over our child" on the floor? That's free!

Anonymous said...

thank you for babysitting our baby chicks! love, Isabelle

They're getting big!
from, Patrick

(scribed by mom)