Monday, October 23, 2006

Smoking

I have decided to start smoking. I know this might be a shock to some of you. It is just something I have always wanted to try but just never have for one reason or the other. I figured since we have this new place and I am doing new things, that this is as good of time as any. I figure you only have one life so I might as well try it so I won't spend my whole life wondering what it is like to smoke. Margo is ok with it, the biggest problem she had with it is that the money spent could be used for better things or saved, but the cool wife she is, she said it was ok for me to try it out instead of living my life wondering what it would be like and never getting to try it. I started last week, and so far it has not been to bad, but it hasn't been anything spectacular either. I don't think I am addicted to it yet but with more time I might be. I am not sure how long this will last or when (if ever) I will quit, but I will try to keep all of you updated. It was hard to decide what brand to use so I finally decided on this one.

2 comments:

B said...

ha ha, you got me!

Anonymous said...

Ok Josh. You got me too on this one. I was really starting to wonder about your mental health. :)