Saturday, February 03, 2007

Snow

We finally got a decent snow this past week. Unfortunately I had to work so I did not get to sled or play in the snow very much. I thought I would post a picture of our house in the snow. You can also see what I have been working on the past few weeks. I have been trying to clear out some of the trees in the front of the property. You can see the wood from those trees that Margo and I stacked underneath the deck. The supports for the deck make an excellent place for the wood. This wood will be for us to burn in the woodstove next year. I also thought I would post a picture John sent of me of last year when we were playing in the snow. I had quite an outfit on, it is a really funny picture.


1 comment:

John Nelson said...

The house looks awesome.

I got tired just thinking about how much work went into cutting all that wood. Chainsaw or not...that had to suck.

The second picture scares me. I sent it to you so I wouldn't have nightmares anymore.