Wednesday, February 28, 2007

You might be a redneck if.....

It seems that our billy goat got injured. I am not sure what caused it, but he has an open scrape area on his right side behind his front right leg. Either he caught it on something or one of the other goats gored him with their horns. It is not too bad of a scrape, but he won't quit messing with it so it won't heal. So I decided to play goat nurse tonight and Margo was my lovely goat nursing assistant. I sprayed the area with some antibacterial stuff and then taped him up so he is not able to mess with the open area and keep it from healing. I don't really have official goat medical supplies so I made do with what I have. It worked pretty good it just looks a little redneck. I think we were already a little redneck because I think anyone in the world that actually has a billy goat can be considered a little redneck. Back to my goat ER story, check out the picture below and you will see why my medical patch job is redneck.

It's called duct tape and it will fix anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it might be a goat girdle and was afraid you might give him some kind of complex r/t his physique. You really need to be mindful of his feelings, there, Josh. Maybe if you could attach a superman cape or something to make him feel more goat-manly...?
Debbie

Anonymous said...

That is freakin' hilarious. Is it still on there? You need to give us an update. Won't it be on there forever?
Kate