Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Daily Bread

Our friend Brandy has started weight watchers to try to lose weight. To try to keep herself accountable she has been posting on her blog what she has been eating each day and how many points she uses. I find it very interesting to see what someone else eats during a day. I decided that just for fun I would post what I ate yesterday. I am not sure how the points work so I will just make up points according to how good the food was, the higher the points (up to 500) the better the food. I think all you fellow friend bloggers should post what you eat for a day also, just for fun.
Monday May 21
Breakfast
Sweet Tea -1 cup: 300 points
Orange Juice- bottle: 200 points
Bagel with Butter: 350 points
Lunch- at the VA cafeteria
Tea- large cup: 150 points
Pork loin- 250 points
Black-eyed peas- 250 points
Mashed potatoes and gravy-200 points
Supper- Margo is out of town so I had to cook for myself
4-5 chicken strips: 200 points
Hash Browns-large helping:350 points
2 sister shubert dinner rolls:450 points
Large glass sweet tea:300 points
Late Night Snack
2 hard boiled eggs: 250 points
2 handfuls of teddy grahams: 300 points
large glass milk: 500 points

Total Points 4500

3 comments:

B said...

LOL.....thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the offer, but I'll keep those points to myself. You are such a PIG! You so deserve to gain wait with that menu but, no, you have to be so skinny..grrrrrr..and curses to my low metabolism.
Deb

Anonymous said...

According to our calculations this comes to approximately 160 weight watcher points per day (or approximately 8,000 calories). I have thrown all the contents of my desk at him and he has left the department right now. This is sooooo not fair...