Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Oh Mother

I hope all of you remembered Mother's Day on Sunday, if you didn't go call your mom right now. For our grand celebration we had both sets of parents, my brother and nephew, and Margo's brother and his wife and kids at our house. We fished a little and then grilled and ate supper. Overall, it was a pretty good time. I just thought I would share some pics with all of you. Click here or the link on the side to see more pics of the evening.

This is Margo's family, the picture turned out really good I thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That tall guy in back looks like a trouble maker.

B said...

I love the slide show! Some of those older pics are hysterical!

Anonymous said...

Josh & Margo,
The house looks awesome but sounds like a lot of hard work!! Now we will have to come for another visit! Mom Daniel