Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Throwback Thursday - School Days

Here are some school pics of Margo and I when we were young. School picture day was always a big deal in elementary school. We always had to dress nice and make sure not to get dirty or mess anything up before we got our pictures taken. My favorite thing was that they had those free little black combs you could have to comb your hair. I always thought it was so cool that I got a free comb and I would carry it around with me all day. It is amazing what simple things make you happy when you are young. Also in honor of Throwback Thursday, I put up an older classic youtube video for the the video of the day. I think more of you fellow blogger friends out there need to get in on Throwback Thursday

Take special note of our amazing hairstyles and cool clothes.



4 comments:

Josh and Margo said...

1st Grade-My grandma made that outfit, which I loved. I'm blaming my mom on the uneven hair cut! ~Margo

B said...

LOL. SOOO cute!!!

B said...

and I too agree that everyone should participate in Throwback Thursday. It's my new favorite blogging activity!

Anonymous said...

not this time-but i make an excellent promoter. so when you and margo finally get your band together and wanna play nashville...

i enjoy throwback thursday as well. one more good reason to wake up on thursdays.