Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dead of Winter

I think it is officially the dead of winter. It is cold and there is nothing green outside. I get kind of bored and depressed around this time every year. I like winter pretty good I guess but it just gets old after a while. I can't wait until spring comes and everything turns green again and it is warm so I can do more things outside. I especially can't wait to start gardening again and seeing all the vegetables and flowers grow. For all of you out there that are like me, I thought I would post some pictures from last year's garden to help cheer you up and give you something to look forward to in this dreary time of year.

Here is the overall picture, it will be bigger this year.


green beans


corn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you liked her music. i know how much ya'll like free stuff! spread it around!

amanda