Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Produce

I thought I would post a couple pics of some more veggies we have been getting from the garden the past few weeks. We have been getting cucumbers, squash and zucchini. We should have green beans pretty soon as well.

Cucumbers. I have never planted this variety before, they are really long, they still taste good.


squash and zucchini


Since we are getting all these veggies now, it is going to be canning time soon. In fact, we may can some pickles this week. So here is where you all, my devoted readers, can help out. I am asking for any canning jars that any of you have that you do not use that you would be willing to give to me for use in canning our veggies. I have some but I think I am going to need more this year. I could always go buy more but I figured I might as well ask to see if anyone had any they don't want.

3 comments:

John Nelson said...

The cucumbers are really long and taste good?

That's what she said.

Josh and Margo said...

Nice John. On a side note, although a funny comment, I would like to apologize to all my more prudent readers on behalf of my good friend John's indiscretion.

John Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.