Monday, November 17, 2008

Ha Ha

This past Saturday Margo and I went and saw some comedians at the Walton Arts Center. It was the Bob and Tom Comedy All Stars Tour. Bob and Tom is a nationwide syndicated morning radio show. They have lots of different comedians on there every morning. Margo and I listen to it every day on the way to work, it is really funny. You should definitely listen to it on a radio station in your area. They do a comedy tour around the nation that features some of the comedians they have on their show. I have been waiting for them to come close to us and they finally came to Fayetteville on Saturday night. The show lasted 2.5 hours and featured the comedians Costaki Economopoulos, Henry Phillips, Greg Warren, Donnie Baker, Bob Zany, Greg Hahn, and Drew Hastings. They were all really, really funny. It is so hard to pick the one I liked the best they were all so good. But my favorites were probably Bob Zany, Greg Warren, and Greg Hahn. I highly recommend that if this comedy tour comes to a city near you that you go, it is worth every penny. Just be aware that they are a little raunchy and foul mouthed. I found some videos online of a couple of the guys that I thought I would share, there may or may not be some cussing in the videos.

This one is of Greg Warren



This one is of Drew Hastings, he did some funny farm stuff which we related to.



And these two are of Greg Hahn, I think I laughed the most during his routine. If anyone has ADHD, this guy definitely does. He was going crazy the whole time he was up there.



No comments: