Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How about another one

Yesterday we had another baby goat born. This will be our last one for a few weeks I think. This baby's mom usually has 2 babies but this year only had one but she made up for it for how big this baby is, it is the biggest newborn baby goat I have ever seen and I am not exaggerating. The only bad thing is that it is a billy so we will get rid of it. We will either sell it or try to find a 4H kid or FFA kid that wants to show a goat at the fair to give it to. This baby looks like it is a couple months old already, I wish I had scales to weigh it. Have I said yet that it is a huge newborn. Now for what you have all been waiting for, some pictures.

Here it is standing next to one of the babies born 1.5 weeks ago, it is the one behind. Only 1 day old.


Here it is standing next to its mom, most baby goats can stand under their mom to nurse but he has to kneel down to make it under. He is a really good looking kid.

No comments: