Saturday, February 02, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white January 28th.

We finally got a halfway decent snow this week. I really, really like snow and it helps with the dullness of winter. My favorite thing to do in snow is sled, I can't get enough of it. Most of NWA only got a couple of inches but out here on the farm we got close to four inches. Here is a pic to prove it, this was taken on the deck.



Up until today, everything was still completely covered. I am sure snow would get old if you had it all the time but here where we don't get much it is so exciting to have it. One of the other great things about snow is that it makes the outdoors look beautiful. That is one great thing about our house, it looks amazing in the snow. I thought I would take a pic so everyone could see.



I think if I moved the truck and Margo and Jake weren't in the picture, I could sell it to a post card company.

2 comments:

John Nelson said...

The house looks great in snow, even with the truck and Margo in it. If you can't sell it as a postcard, maybe you could use it as a stand-in picture for a picture frame.

Kritter Krit said...

Ooo. Good picture of the house in the snow! Cute of Margo, too, by the way.