Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's That Time Of Year Again

It is officially fall and the weather is starting to get a little cooler. That means it is almost time to start having fires in the wood stoves and fireplaces all across this great land of ours. And you know what you need in order to do that......wood. And guess who has wood? That's right, yours truly. I thought I would give all of you, my loyal readers, the first chance at buying some. I will probably put it on craigslist tomorrow. Anyway, I have 12 ricks of wood for sell at $40 each and I don't deliver. Some of it is seasoned and some is green. It is mostly oak but there is also a little bit of hickory in there as well. Last year it sold in about a week after I advertised it in the paper so if you want some you better come get it. First come, first served.


From Farm of Hale

1 comment:

Kritter Krit said...

I don't know how much a "rick" is, but we may come buy some wood from you. Russ was saying we needed some (about a big wheelbarrow's worth) for our chiminea.

We may also hassle you to cut the pieces to about 15". Won't that be fun for you? Oh, boy! Kind of like the ax demonstration, you can show off your chainsaw skills. ;)