Saturday, June 09, 2007

For Sale

That's right, you could own your very own piece of memorabilia from the Farm of Hale. I am selling my truck. My plan is to sell it and use the money to buy a small used car (Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla) that gets good gas mileage to drive to and from work and take on trips, and to buy a older larger truck to use as a farm truck that will be able to do more. So, if any of you know someone looking to buy a truck like mine send them my way or if you know someone trying to sell one of those cars let me know. My truck is a really good truck and is in great shape.
Here is a description of my truck:
2002 Nissan Frontier XE, V6, 4x4, extended cab, 83,000 miles, auto, tow package, bed liner, running boards/bars, cruise control, CD, sun visors on hood and door windows, new tires put on last year with 30,000 mile warranty left on tires, belts changed in February of this year,
all for only $12,000



No comments: