Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Rocky Top

I finished another big project. The past few weeks I have been building a rock wall in front of the house. It is one of the major parts of my landscaping plan. The wall isn't very tall but it is pretty long, it goes across in front of the house. I also built some steps leading up from the shop to the house. All of the rocks came from our property, Margo and I hauled them all out in the truck. It turned out pretty good, I just hope it doesn't fall down anytime soon. Now I need to get plants and mulch to put in the big flower bed area between the wall and the house because I took out all the other crappy landscaping that was there.

Here's before the rock wall and before taking out the old landscaping


After taking out the old landscaping and before rock wall


Finished




The steps


*side note- the video of the day on the right is really good, I highly recommend checking it out. If you double click it, it will make it bigger

4 comments:

B said...

looks great. you're so handy!

John Nelson said...

Wow that looks great!

Anonymous said...

Awesome work!!!!
Debbie

Rebecca said...

looks like something from the shire...very impressive. GREAT video o' the day too.