Saturday, June 02, 2007

We are official citizens of Redneckville

Not much going on this past week. We did have a lot of fun this past Thursday. Our church went to locomotion for a family fun night and we had unlimited passes for 2 hours. As many of you know, I love to race so I rode go carts most of that 2 hours. It was a blast but I was very sore the next day. The other thing a lot of us did, that Margo and I had never done before, was ride a mechanical bull. I never thought I'd see the day but it was actually really fun to see everyone get thrown off. All I need now is a cowboy hat and boots to start wearing around. If you ever do see me start wearing those, please beat me up.






Here is our group that went.

1 comment:

John Nelson said...

Freaking awesome! I didn't know Locomotion had a mechanical bull! I'll have to get Allison out there soon!