Friday, September 03, 2010

Meet the Grandparents

Yesterday, Margo's parents came out to see Esther for the first time. And today my parents drove up to spend the afternoon and meet her for the first time. Then later in the afternoon Margo's mom brought Margo's grandmother to come see Esther for the first time. I think they liked her.

Margo's Dad

Margo's Mom

My Parents

Margo's grandma

I also wanted to share this picture from the other night when some of our friends brought us dinner. They just had a baby boy on July 25th. We have been celebrating his birth with them since he was born. Little did we know at the time that God had already provided us our little girl and she was actually born three days before him. Here they are on their first date.

And here is a picture of Esther on a baby quilt that my grandmother made for me when I was born (almost 30 years ago). Be sure and pay attention to the awesome hair.

There are lots more pictures on our picasa web album. Just click here. I will also add a link to this album on the right side column of the blog. I will add more as often as I can.

4 comments:

Kritter Krit said...

Lovin' Esther on her first date, and stretching on your quilt...and getting to meet all the grands! So cute!!

P.S. She really does have some rockin' hair. :-)

Sarah said...

I don't know where you found it but I love that her bouncy seat is farm! Perfect. And I agree... she has the best baby hair ever!

kathy said...

love all the pictures! Quilt is awesome, as is the hair.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! And I did note the awesome hair! ;)