Sunday, September 19, 2010

Photo Shoot

As I mentioned in the previous post, one of our friends who has started doing photography on the side, came out and took some photos of Esther the other day. She put some of them online and they are really cute. I thought I would share her site with you so you could all check them out. Her website is http://www.alishiasnookphotography.blogspot.com/ and there are a few pics of Esther on the main page if you scroll down, but if you click on Babies at the top of the page and scroll down until you see her name, there are many more. I will try to post details about our weekend whenever we get home tomorrow.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

What great photos! She is so beautiful. And I am DYING that she already has enough hair to wear a little clip! I love it. She's so precious, you guys. You both look so happy. I'm glad.
And is it just crazy weird that I think she looks like you both? She does!
Love from Joyzee,
The Psons

Sarah said...

Those photos are gorgeous. She is cute and she has so much hair!

Molly said...

She is so beautiful! The pictures are great! I agree with Sarah. I think that she looks like you guys, too.

kathy said...

The pictures are great! Thanks for coming this weekend - it was so fun to have you here! Great to get to know Esther. Guess you made it home ok....

Emily said...

She is really beautiful! I'm dying to hold her!

Annie said...

Oh, my WORD she is so pretty! I also agree - she looks like you both. She has the sweetest little face. Mom and Dad say she is amazing... I'm dying to hold her.
Thanks for sharing these pictures - they're great!

Rebecca said...

The pictures are wonderful - Alishia did a great job - Esther is just too, too cute! I love the picture of her and Margo making a face! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! I especially love the one of her in your hand! We really enjoyed spending time with you and Margo yesterday, and loved getting to meet Esther! She is precious and I agree that she looks like you guys too!